Asian Sesame Chicken Salad
Copycat Panera Asian Sesame Chicken Salad. Sesame vinaigrette, baked wonton strips, and mandarin oranges.
For the salad
- 2 chicken breasts marinated, grilled, and cut into strips
- 1 head romaine lettuce washed and cut
- 3 oz tatsoi or baby spinach
- 6 oz mandarin orange slices
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup baked wonton strips
For the sesame vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together or shake up in a small mason jar.
Divide chopped romaine and tatsoi or baby spinach evenly in four bowls.
Divide and arrange chicken slices and mandarin oranges evenly between bowls.
Pour desired amount of dressing over salads and toss.
Top each salad with almonds, toasted sesame seeds, and wonton strips.