Healthy Oatmeal Pumpkin Toddler Breakfast Cookies
Healthy Toddler Breakfast Cookies your kid will eat.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 3 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (I use baked sweet potato when I can't find pumpkin)
- 1 cup applesauce , unsweetened
- 1 cup banana , mashed (~2 bananas)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1.5 cup all purpose flour
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 3 cups oats
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I like using mini chocolate chips)
Mix pumpkin, applesauce, banana, white sugar, and brown sugar.
Mix in eggs and vanilla.
Stir in flour, wheat flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
Mix in oats and chocolate chips.
Grease cookie sheets and drop heaping tablespoons of cookie dough onto sheets.
Cook for 12-15 minutes at 350F.
Let cool for 1 minute and transfer to wire rack or paper towels on counter top.
Makes about 3 dozen.